Fund raising is vital to the work of The Trust. We are extremely grateful for the many ways supporters raise funds for us to supplement the donations, sponsorships etc.
As individuals there are many ways you can help the The Trust raise much needed funds, here's just a few examples:-
Join or promote our Weather Lottery and Give as you Live amongst family, friends and work colleagues. Give as you Live allows you to raise money, at no cost to you, every time you shop online as well as ways to donate and set up fundraising pages
Sign up to Amazon Smile, select Border Collie Trust as your nominated charity and every purchase you make via Amazon earns BCT money
We are grateful to individuals and businesses that support our work. Companies such as Payne & Dawson who kindly donated items to assist in our fundraising, you can find out more about their Border Collie Gift Ideas here
You can download our Guide To Fundraising here, lots of ideas and suggestions to support our work.
Other links at the top of the page provide more information and ideas
If you intend to carry out any fund raising please let us know - we may be able to help with advice and promotion through the Border Collie World magazine and of course here on the website. Telephone the office on 0189 577058 or email us
For our Fundraising Promise - click here
Instructions for CD's, DVD's & Games. In order that we can recycle with our service provider the following points are important
1. The disk must be in the right case.
2. The disk must NOT be a copy or pirate disk.
3. The disk must NOT be cracked or have dents, deep scratches or other serious damage to it.
(light surface scratches are usually accepted)
4. All the original packaging must be present (including the artwork and booklet where relevant)
5. The cover, the disc artwork and/or the sleeve notes are not defaced in any way.
6. The packaging must be in good condition. Cases may have light scratches, but booklets and artwork need to be free from tears, stickers and other major blemishes.
8. Any Game that does not have all the original instruction booklets in addition to the original art work